Please note that we have rate limited downloaders and we are capping the number of per-ip connections to 2. This will help to ensure that everyone can access the files with reasonable download times. Clients that try to evade these limits may be blocked.
- Database backup dumps
- A complete copy of all Wikimedia wikis, in the form of wikitext source and metadata embedded in XML. A number of raw database tables in SQL form are also available.
- These snapshots are provided at the very least monthly and usually twice a month. If you are a regular user of these dumps, please consider subscribing to xmldatadumps-l for regular updates.
- Mirror Sites of the XML dumps provided above
- Check the complete list.
- Static HTML dumps
- A copy of all pages from all Wikipedia wikis, in HTML form.
- These are currently not running.
- DVD distributions
- Available for some Wikipedia editions.
- Backup dumps of wikis which no longer exist
- A complete copy of selected Wikimedia wikis which no longer exist and so which are no longer available via the main database backup dump page. This includes, in particular, the Sept. 11 wiki.
- Analytics data files
- Pageview, Mediacount, Unique, and other stats.
- Other files
- Image tarballs, survey data and other items.
- Kiwix files
- Static dumps of wiki projects in OpenZim format
- Dataset collection at the Data Hub (off-site)
- Many additional datasets that may be of interest to researchers, users and developers can be found in this collection.
- MediaWiki is a free software wiki package written in PHP, originally for use on Wikipedia. It is now used by several other projects of the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation and by many other wikis.